I must create a system, or be enslaved by another man's. I will not reason and compare: my business is to create.

- William Blake

Friday, May 01, 2020

Where to find me

For a long time, I ignored social media, except for one: Google+ (now defunct). If you've been there, you know that, for a long time, it was the hub where all OSR fans (also, D&D and all RPGs, really) used to meet.

Since the untimely demise of G+, I've been trying to get back in touch with people interested in RPGs. That's 99% of what I do in social media, BTW. I do not usually talk about current events or personal stuff.

So, I've been trying many alternatives. If you want to find me, I'm in all these places, although not assiduously.

I even created a wheretofindme profile.



Anyway...

This blog is the best place to get in touch with me. I check for comments, etc. almost every other day.

My email is ericdiazdotd@gmail.com.

I have stuff on DTRPG, as you probably know.

I'm trying Facebook now. I think it has potential for RPG conversations. I do not use it often.

I also have an Instagram account - RPGs only.

I'm on MeWe frequently.

I'm also on Reddit.

I also frequent a few RPG forums sparingly... RPGnet, RPGsite, GitP, etc.

Anyway, I'm putting this out there so you can add me to your circles if you want.

See you there!

UPDATE [2023]: Notice that in all this cases, my goal is to talk about RPGs and things that are directly related (books, movies, etc.). Rest assured, you will NOT see a picture of my lunch in any of these places!

DTRPG e-mails: I send two or three e-mails through DTRPG every YEAR announcing new products, always with a discount. If you got any of my books - including Dark Fantasy Places, which you can get for free - and accept DTRPG e-mails, you'll get this. We promise not to spam - and we never have!

Discord: I use this one once a week more or less. I just created a channel to discuss ideas, drafts, sales, etc. Feel free to join! I recommend this one if you are interested in my work. Let's see how it goes.

Reddit: r/OSR seems to be one of the best places to discuss OSR games  right now, even though it is not great for group conversation. Reddit seems more appropriate for communities than to communicate with individual people, but you can still follow individuals. I'm there often.

Instagram: I post about once a month, mostly about blog posts. Take a look to see if you will enjoy my feed.

Mewe: This is in some aspects the closest to G+, has lots of great groups, and  awesome people. It's still a small place however.

Facebook: I can hardly make this one work properly. My posts get no traffic. Still, get in touch if you're in there. I post only 3-5 times per year.

No comments:

Post a Comment