I must create a system, or be enslaved by another man's. I will not reason and compare: my business is to create.

- William Blake

Thursday, June 11, 2020

Metallic Tome KS (+ Rafael Chandler)

Here is the Kickstater campaign for "Metallic Tome: A Sourcebook for OSR Games":



If I were to list my favorite OSR modules, Rafael Chandler would certainly appear multiple times.

Here is my review of Obscene Serpent Religion. Also, check Pandemonio, Teratic Tome, Lusus Naturae... all his stuff, really. It's been a while since his last project, AFAICT, and I'll happy to see he is making something new.

I won't review all of these books, because Rafael was kind enough to make all his stuff pay-what-you-want, so I can just say: go get this stuff

And help fund the Metallic Tome so we can have more amazing works by Rafael as soon as possible. 

If Rafael's amazing writing skills are not enough to convince you, check the artists:

Cover art by Peter Mohrbacher, and interior art by Adi, Christianne Benedict, Claudia Cangini, Cliff Roth, Diogo Nogueira, Earl Geier, Gennifer Bone, Pavel Popov, and Will Towles.

I'm certainly getting this!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the shout-out! Appreciate the support.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whoa! My pleasure, man! Nice to see you commenting here!

      Delete