I must create a system, or be enslaved by another man's. I will not reason and compare: my business is to create.

- William Blake

Saturday, August 01, 2020

Dark Fantasy Basic - and Characters - ELECTRUM SALE!

If you already know my stuff, skip this post! Otherwise...

Dark Fantasy Basic is an electrum product in DTRPG. This means that it is somewhere around the top 10% (maybe 15% to 5%) best-sellers in the entire site!

And now Dark Fantasy Characters is also electrum!

I am very happy to see that!

I have about a dozen books in DTRPG. Some short, some long, some free, some PWYW, etc. Of course, I'd like to see them ALL with lots of readers. But there is one in particular that I think deserves more attention: the Teratogenicon.

If you know any of my books, the writing style might be similar. However, the ART and LAYOUT in Teratogenicon is something else, as you can see in the FREE preview, and in the page below. Teratogenicon is already a "best cooper seller"!

Let's reach for gold And beyond!

Anyway, I've put them all on sale for a short while (ate least until the end of August). Enjoy!


Click on the labels  below to se more posts about these subjects!

No comments:

Post a Comment