I must create a system, or be enslaved by another man's. I will not reason and compare: my business is to create.

- William Blake

Wednesday, April 15, 2020

Dark Fantasy EVERYTHING!

If you are interested in my Dark Fantasy books, you might like to know that I put them all in a discount bundle for the time being.

It currently includes 8 books for 9 dollars (honestly, I am not sure how long this will last; my plan is to keep this price at least for a few weeks).

These books will work well with fifth edition, OSR games, or any system really. They are mostly system-less, with lots of random tables and only a few references to six ability scores, saaviong throws, etc. The only exception is "Dark Fantasy Basic - Player's Guide", which is my own own OSR system (which could still give you some ideas for OSR games and 5e).

If you already have some of them, the price is even lower.

If you already have ALL of them, I really appreciate it! I will look into including more titles in the future so you can get them for a discounted price too!

In addition Dark Fantasy Magic is still PWYW for now. You can get it for free in DTRPG to see if you like my writing.


I hope you like them! Let me know in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment