I must create a system, or be enslaved by another man's. I will not reason and compare: my business is to create.

- William Blake

Monday, April 13, 2020

DEGENESIS - One of the most beautiful RPGs EVER, now FREE!

Thought I'd share the news.

Degenesis is one of the most beautiful RPGs I've ever seen.

First time I got it in my hands it was still only available in German (a language I can't read!); I made a post about it a long while ago.

Now both the German and English versions are free!

If you're interested in RPG book design, you MUST check it out!

I have never actually played the game, but I have friends who do. The impression that I get is that the system is decent enough and the setting is very cool. The art and design, of course, are superb.

Get it here!









No comments:

Post a Comment