I must create a system, or be enslaved by another man's. I will not reason and compare: my business is to create.

- William Blake

Friday, March 26, 2021

Did you miss the sale? No problem!

Teratogenicon, our most impressive book yet, was the DEAL OF THE DAY on DTRPG... and now the day is over!

But don't worry - I'm here to help you out! I created a discount coupon, good until Easter (April 4).


If you haven't got it yet, this is your chance. It is compatible both with OSR and modern RPGs.

And it has AMAZING art by Rick Troula - just check the previews!

(This is the first time I do this. Let's see how it works. I was worried that people might miss the deal because I didn't advertise enough in advance... but I'm not sure this is a great strategy for me. After this is finished the price will probably increase to make the whole viable. BTW, I'm planning a physical version soon, in addition to some new books! Anyway, I hope you enjoy it.).

No comments:

Post a Comment