I must create a system, or be enslaved by another man's. I will not reason and compare: my business is to create.

- William Blake

Thursday, September 15, 2022

Alternate Magic - First review!

Alternate Magic received its first review on DTRPG!

"This is the most comprehensive yet concise resource I've found for someone who wants to spice up how magic works in their old-school games."

Nice!

I'm very pleased with this, not only because it is very positive, but also because good feedback is hard to get.

If you like my products, leaving a review is useful in many ways! And if you want to provide feedback - for existing products or future ones - get in touch! Leave a comment, or add me in Reddit, MeWe, etc. If you have a blog, podcast, etc., let me know if you want a review copy of one of my books.

And if you publish your own OSR products, you can also get in touch with me to get some feedback or maybe a review.

Anyway, here you go:
 

If you want to know more about Alternate Magic, just check the previews - almost half the book is in there!

No comments:

Post a Comment