I must create a system, or be enslaved by another man's. I will not reason and compare: my business is to create.

- William Blake

Saturday, May 28, 2022

LAST DAY of the D&D Sale


Almost all of my books are included in this sale. If you want to buy all at a discounted price, try this bundle (and if you ALREADY bought this bundle, you can get any new books with a discount too! conversely, if you bought some of my books, the bundle is automatically cheaper).

Here are some additional highlights (including a few of my own), all with the biggest discounts available (40%).

I`ve mentioned those before. I have a few new books to recommended, but they are not included in this sale (at least not at 40%), so I`ll review them further down the line. I haven't read The Halls of Arden Vul Complete but I`ll admit I`m curious - 1000 pages (!) and many positive reviews. Probably it is more than I can handle at this time...

Anyway, here we go again.



OSR
Low Fantasy Gaming Deluxe Edition (review of the original version);
Monkey Business (apparently more than 40% off).

Classic D&D

If you want even more stuff (and some reasons why I pick those titles), check my OSR picksClassic D&D picks and D&D 5e picks from the last sale, back in March.

No comments:

Post a Comment